Extended abstract template
|Extended Abstract Submission
||September 1, 2023 ~ January 15, 2024
|Notification of Acceptance
||April 22, 2024
- Each author is limited to submitting only one extended abstract, with the exception of a second abstract for the "Education in Mechanics."
- An ID on the Congress website should be created for submission of an abstract.
- Extended abstracts should be written in English.
- The extended abstract is limited to a maximum of two A4 pages, including figures, diagrams, and photographs, and must be submitted as a PDF document in addition to an editable format prepared using a given template.
- If a PDF file submitted is illegible, reviewers are unlikely to accept it.
- Abstracts will not be edited after submission. Authors are responsible for any spelling, grammatical or typographical errors in their abstracts.
- Preference on three topics should be indicated with an abstract submission, with the final decision on session assignments to be made by the ICTAM 2024 organizing committee.
- A successful abstract submission will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt.
Notification of Abstract Acceptance and Author Registration
- Authors will receive an email confirming that your abstract has been accepted and whether it will be an oral or poster presentation.
- Authors will be informed of the decision of the International Papers Committee and of the assignment of their extended abstract to a session by April 22, 2024.
- Once an extended abstract is accepted, the presenting author should register for the congress and present the work at the congress in person.
- If the presenting author cannot register for the conference, at least one other author must register for the congress, and notify this change to the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An acknowledgement of abstract submission will be issued upon an online abstract submission. If no such acknowledgement is received, please send an email to email@example.com to confirm the abstract submission.
The authors will be asked to select at least three sessions among MS and TS shown below.
Mini Symposia arrow_downward
Thematic Session arrow_downward